Thursday, May 2, 2019

Kyron's Blessing



On Sunday, February 24th Geoff was able to pronounce a beautiful blessing upon Kyron.  Having my hands full with our three girls, I unfortunately didn't write any part of the blessing down, but I clearly remember Kyron being blessed several times to have the strength to overcome the challenges he will face in this life.  How grateful I am for the priesthood power and the strength it is able to provide as we strive to follow God's will.  I have such a testimony that God blesses us with what is necessary to serve others, draw closer to Christ, understand what is right, and to do what is right--even when it may be extremely difficult.








Mom and Dad were with us and made his blessing day very special--Dad participated in the blessing and Mom sewed a beautiful blessing outfit for Kyron to wear.  She actually brought the material and pattern with her so she could jump into action if we had a baby boy.  Mom's talent never ceases to amaze me.  It would definitely take me more than a few hours to whip up this masterpiece!





No comments:

Post a Comment