Thursday, May 2, 2019

Grandma and Grandpa's help


Like I mentioned in an earlier post, Mom and Dad dropped everything hours after my water broke to be here to help.  And help they did!  They jumped right into tending to the girls the moment they woke up.  Mom also sped off to the grocery store to start making delicious food for everyone and Dad was aware of some things that needed to be fixed around the house and didn't hesitate at all in getting those tackled.  They even did the cleaning I was planning on doing before Kyron's induction date!  Are we spoiled or what?





Honestly, we could not have made this transition happen so smoothly if they were not here.  I love their willingness to help, but even more, I'm grateful they got to be here during such a sacred and beautiful time of welcoming a new baby into the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment