Thursday, May 2, 2019
Hair Dos
While Mom and Dad were here at Kyron's birth, I asked Mom if she would help me cut Lillian's hair. It was getting a little scraggly and to make it look presentable, I was putting piggy tails in her hair every day. She definitely loved her piggy tails and she looked cute with them, but her fine hair was also breaking from this styling approach. I was pretty pleased with the outcome and felt like she grew up over night with this new do!
Recently, Eliana has been big into 'wavy hair'. We've tried sponge curlers with her in the past, but it's just too uncomfortable to sleep in. So when she realized sleeping with braids was MUCH better, she's been requesting this stylin' option quite a bit! And I must say, I think the look suits her!
One night after Hylie's bath, some of her wet hair was swept across her forehead and Hylie came up to me and pointed it out and said that she liked how it looked. I asked her if she wanted bangs and with very little hesitation, she said yes. I made sure she understood that once bangs were cut, it would take a LONG time to grow them out. She seemed pretty confident about her decision, so I pulled out the hair scissors and chopped away. I must say, I think she rocks these bangs! My only regret is that we didn't cut them sooner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment