On July 12th, Kyron officially became a walker and life has never been the same since!
This is the typical state of our house while I'm preparing dinner. Kyron LOVES to open all the drawers, pull everything out, and scatter as much as possible on the floor. I know there are child safety locks that keep kids from creating such chaos, but I really don't want to drill holes in all of our drawers and doors, so I'm hopeful this phase won't last too much longer!
I was working at the stove when Kyron worked on getting himself into this position. I was waiting for him to start hollering because I thought for sure he wasn't going to be able to get himself out, but I was wrong! After her realized he wasn't able to go back into the cupboard any further, he figured out to maneuver himself out all on his own!
Kyron has figured out the benefits of climbing up onto the table before mom has completely cleared the table. Notice he had to take one bite out of each pancake so he could call dibs on every single one...
Recently, Kyron has also been very helpful in organizing my pantry and kitchen
Every once in a while I'll find Kyron bent over checking out the world from a different perspective.
Sometimes it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who can't seem to keep up with Kyron. He can't even keep up with himself on some days!


No comments:
Post a Comment