Saturday, September 12, 2020

Lillian's First Day of Preschool

This little girl waited VERY patiently for preschool to start.  I didn't know what to anticipate with online learning--so I didn't start Preschool until one week after Eliana started Kindergarten.  For a 3-year-old, that is an ETERNITY!  But she made it!  Because of Kyron's energy and lack of boundaries, we are holding preschool during his nap.  So all morning long of Lillian's first day, she kept telling me all about preschool, "First we'll do a puzzle, then we'll play a game, then we'll make a craft, then we'll have a snack..." the list kept going on and on and on.  Finally, I piped up and asked, "Lillian, who is the preschool teacher?"  She sheepishly grinned and pointed to me.  Thankfully, when I asked if the teacher could plan preschool, she nodded in agreement.  ha!  During preschool, Lillian was on cloud nine and loved all the activities and the one-on-one attention.  But about 5 minutes after we were done with the first day, she started to cry about all the things we DIDN'T do.  I assured her that we have all year to fit in other fun things and that seemed to calm her worries.



Looking forward to a fun year of learning with this cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment