Look who's 7-years-old now!
Hylie's birthday was on a Saturday and we had two friends, Cora and Ashlyn, come to help celebrate!
The rain decided to join the party as well, so we had to make some last minute changes so the kids could splatter paint their projects in the garage. Thanks, Geoff!
Hylie's party had an "art" theme to it. She came up with a game where you tasted some food, guessed what it was, and then drew it--all blindfolded! Everyone thought it was a hit!
Hylie asked for a Rice Krispie Treat birthday cake for her party
Later that evening we had a family dinner, complete with another cake. I don't think I'm ever going to do double cakes again, talk about sugar overload! (But I did enjoy making them!)
Hylie is an amazing big sister, super huge helper, an honest kid with a big heart. We sure love her lots!

No comments:
Post a Comment