Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Father's Day 2019





We're pretty lucky to have this handsome man around.  Geoff loves his role as husband and father and he fulfills these sacred roles with such devotion.  Ever since Kyron was born, Geoff has pretty much taken over the morning routine of getting the girls dressed and breakfast.  He is so good about calling us all together for family prayer every day and the girls do not let him out of the house until they receive their hugs and kisses.  When Geoff comes home from work, the girls all squeal with delight and rush over to greet him and then he makes it a point to immediately come find me, give me a kiss, and ask about my day.  On "Daddy Day" (Saturday) the kiddos love the extra Dad time and work hard to get their chores done so they can play video games and do other activities with Geoff.

And, if that isn't enough, Geoff stays very patient with me as I try to figure out how to balance housework, time with kids, time with Geoff, and sleep...even as I continue to fail miserably in this pursuit.

There are some things I'm glad I have eternity to work on--because I sure need it!  How lucky I am to have this patient and loving man by my side!










*Disclaimer: these pictures were taken about a month and a half AFTER Father's Day...because, well, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment