On July 13th, this cutie turned 5 months! He continues to be super smiley and I just can't get enough of his sweet grins! We all love finding ways to make him laugh as well--baby giggles never get old. He likes to roll onto his side but hasn't quite made it to his tummy voluntarily. Recently, Kyron is always looking for mom. If someone else is holding him or if he's not in my arms, he will turn or arch his back or do whatever it takes to be able to see me...I must admit, it melts my heart! To show how easy-going he is, once he can see me he's totally content--he doesn't insist on me holding him, he just wants to know where I am. He's been eating well and his massive spit-ups and diaper blow-outs tell us this fact often. Most nights he still wants a snack around 3:00 A.M., but some nights he'll wake up 2 or 3 times, so I'm still a sleep-deprived mama! Regardless, we're keeping this wonderful boy around!
This is my "keepin' it real" photo--the minute I put him on his tummy to take a photo, THIS happened! Ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment