Gameboard for "I'll Follow Him in Faith" that had a 'magical dancing bean' move from picture to picture as the song was sung.
In August of 2020, I was called to be the Primary Song Leader. Since we were not able to meet with the children due to the pandemic, I decided to create YouTube videos for families to use in their home. It had it's challenges, but it was also fun thinking up different ideas on how to teach the songs and explain the doctrine contained in the lyrics. I'm always humbled by how the spirit can guide. It has been a blessing to put together these visuals and videos and know that these ideas were not all my own. I just finished my last video last week and am grateful to be meeting with the Primary Children in person this coming Sunday!
Here are two shorter videos I compiled during the pandemic:

No comments:
Post a Comment