Monday, May 31, 2021

Lillian's Perfect Day

 Back on April 10th, Lillian had her "Perfect Day"...and because I'm blogging about it almost 2 months later, I don't remember all the activities she picked because I didn't take pictures of everything!  But she did want to have Breakfast for Dinner and play Minute-to-Win-it games, so I put together some activities that were a little more 4-year-old friendly and the kids loved it.  It was cute watching Kyron wanting to be in every part of the action!

Making a funny face without being able to see your work







Racing little "Wiggle Worms"


And, of course, Face the Cookie!

I may not remember all the activities Lillian picked, but one thing I do remember is how beautifully all the kids played with each other that day.  It was a rare moment in time where there was such peace and harmony in the air, no one was bickering, everyone just enjoyed each other and laughed together.  Oh, I went to bed that night with such a full, happy heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment