Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween 2020


 2020 finally did something right and gave us a fantastic Halloween night!  It was a beautiful (and windy) day and the kids were beside themselves with excitement for trick-or-treating!

Our ward held a Halloween Parade for the primary kiddos.  It was wonderful to be able to see so many friends and visit for a little while.


Hylie as Yamper







Initially, Kyron's costume was intended to be a dinosaur,

but when it was all finished I felt it looked more like a dragon.

At first, Kyron wasn't so sure about his costume--I think it was a little scary for him!  But he warmed up to it pretty quick and whenever he'd walk by where it was hanging, he would let out a cute little "roar!"




Lillian as Pikachu Pokemon



Eliana as Raichu Pokemon




I really enjoyed making their costumes--adding some fleece to hoodies works well for me, easy results and super happy kids.  Honestly, I wish I took pictures of their initial reactions when I showed each of them their finished costumes.  They loved them and to me, that's all that matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment