Sunday, December 22, 2019

Kyron 8 Months

Kyron was SUPER excited to be 8 months old.  This little photo session was a ton of fun for me because he was so stinkin' smiley!



This little guy is rolling over more and more and loves to be in on the action.  He gets easily distracted which means all nursing takes place in a quiet, boring room.

He's super chill when he's with others--he can be in someone else's arms while mom is in the room and 9 times out of 10 he's totally content...I've never had a baby like that!

He still has no real desire to sit.  Typically, he flops forward if you put him in a sitting position.

This stinker has NO interest in a bottle--but like all my other babies, he's going to be forced to go on the bottle soon since my milk supply is depleting.  I've also been experiencing quite a bit of pain and more clogged milk ducts than I'd like to mention...so it's only a matter of time.

Luckily, he loves solid foods.  He still makes painful faces during the first bite--but then quickly warms up to whatever is on the menu.  (Except carrots, he refuses to each just plain carrots!)

I can never get enough of this cute face.

No comments:

Post a Comment