Eliana is super bubbly and is very passionate about her interests. She's also pretty stubborn and if she gets her mind set on something, not much can convince her otherwise.
You can usually hear her sweet singing voice throughout the house. She loves singing and learning new songs. Her fingers are also constantly tapping and she has a knack for clapping out rhythms to songs, so I decided in November to start teaching Eliana piano. It's a new adventure for me because I usually start students when they can read. So far she's still pretty excited about it and is catching on to everything!
Eliana is big into letters, their sounds, and spelling things out. No longer am I Mom--I'm "M-O-M". Yep, she spells out everyone's name when she's calling for them. Ha ha!
She loved every minute of her big day and spent the next several days playing with all her new things.
We love you, Eliana! Looking forward to what this year will bring!
She picked a dinner of ribs, mac and cheese, corn, and homemade bread
and a strawberry blueberry cake

No comments:
Post a Comment