Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Happy Birthday, Geoff!
We got to celebrate Geoff on September 13th. And his requests for his day did not surprise me at all--he wanted everything to be as easy as possible for ME! I reminded him that I LOVE preparing birthday food, but he still insisted on ordering pizza and a cake so all I had to do was show up. Can you believe I have to put up with such kindness and love for ETERNITY?! I'm not going to lie, having a night off of food prep and dishes was pretty nice.
The girls had fun making cards and drawing pictures for Geoff. We also decided to get him a portfolio to use on the High Council. He is constantly taking notes at meetings and writing things down to help keep himself on top of things. Members of the Stake Presidency are always letting me know how much they appreciate Geoff and what he is doing for the Stake. I can tell Geoff loves his calling and has learned so much about service, dedication, and leadership these past seven months.
Here's hoping this year is full of laughter, great health, and quality time together. We love you, Geoff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment