Eliana is FASCINATED with construction zones and calls the people repairing the roads or constructing the buildings "workers".
Eliana was very excited to get back into Preschool. We are doing the Co-op with friends again and will be focusing on learning letters this year. Eliana LOVES her workbook and I pretty much have to hide it from her when she's not in preschool because she just wants to sit down and fill in all the pages! I keep explaining to her that we got the workbooks to do at preschool with her friends and if she finishes all the pages, she won't have anything to do while her friends work in their books. Ha ha! I finally wised up and got her a separate preschool book that she can complete to her heart's content. I'm glad she's eager to learn and to practice her writing--I hope her enthusiasm never dies as she explores learning all throughout her life.

No comments:
Post a Comment