Lots of the toys were geared for older kids, but she still had fun running around and touching everything in sight without mom telling her "no!"
I laughed that the area she stayed the longest in was with the wooden puzzles...something we can do at home!
She also like the farm area, I think it was because it had some big areas to run around in--she rarely stopped to look at anything! But this cow sure caught her attention for a little while.
I've never dared brave the "free days" at the museums here. I imagine them packed full of people. How crazy was it??
ReplyDeleteIt actually was a great experience! The last time I went to MSI it was packed (and it wasn't a free day), the free day didn't even compare to how many people were there before--it wasn't too crowded at all. I noticed when I was getting my tickets a lot of people were purchasing tickets for the paid exhibits. I was cheap and hung out in the free areas and enjoyed the experience. I also purposefully went on a school day!
DeleteWhat a fun day! Hylie is getting cuter all the time! Funny about the puzzles, but at least she was happy!
ReplyDeleteI'm sort of in denial, but these pictures prove that we no longer have babies, we have full blown toddlers! What a fun day and even better that it was FREE!
ReplyDelete