Thursday, March 20, 2014
Sticker Crazy
Hylie really likes stickers...okay, she LOVES stickers. I use them for my music students and so Hylie gets super excited when it's lesson time, because she knows at some point, those stickers are coming out of hiding. Yes, I usually do try to hide them because if not, our entire house would be covered in stickers. Anytime she catches a glimpse of a sticker sheet, she calls out "Sticker! Sticker! Sticker!" until you place one on her nose, cheek or hand. The other day, I was not diligent in making sure these prized possessions were out of sight. When I saw Hylie got her hands on a few sheets, I didn't worry because 1) there weren't very many stickers left on the sheets and 2) I didn't think she could actually pull the stickers off herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete