I don't know why, but ever since I was 10 or 11, I have always wanted to experience a "photo booth". You know, the contraptions you climb into through the curtain door, it takes four black and white snap shots of you, and VOILA! You have this little four inch strip of silly faces and happy memories. Yet, I never seemed to see a photo booth other than in the movies. I remember when I was living in Florida and Mom came to visit, we were going somewhere where I suspected there was a high chance we would run into a photo booth, so I pretty much announced to Mom, if we see one--we are experiencing it! But alas, that photo booth was no where to be found.
I told Geoff that if I can't experience one in real life, I'm going to make up the experience for me! He is such a good sport and sat on the floor with me as I ran back and forth setting our camera's timer and telling him, "Okay, this time make a funny face" or "This one will just be a regular smile shot".
If I'm going to be 100% honest right now, I don't know that the "Photo Booth" was the important factor here. No, I think it was more wanting to be with someone who cares about me and I care about them, and that we were capturing a silly moment together. Now I finally have my fun "Photo Booth" shots...but what's even more important is that I have the man in my life who makes these pics absolutely priceless.




No comments:
Post a Comment