Monday, January 27, 2020

New Year's Eve 2020

Not going to lie, I love our New Year's Eve tradition of playing games and being with family until midnight (the amazing food Mom makes is also a major perk!)  I still feel like I have to convince Geoff that staying up until midnight on the last day of the year is NORMAL--but every year he questions why I would even think about it.  Really?  But yet again, he was a trooper and partied with us like it was 2020!

Grandma sure brought a ton of excitement to the party with her BINGO game--complete with oodles and oodles of prizes!  The kids STILL talk about how amazing this event was!









What a tremendous year it has been with this wonderful clan.  We welcomed Kyron into our family and express daily gratitude for the blessing he is.  It's been a year of adjusting through all the baby phases of sleepless nights and at least 4 outfit changes a day to a mobile little one who thinks anything and everything belongs in his mouth, figuring out who I give my attention to and when, and just learning how to be a mother of four.  How blessed we are that our goods outweigh the bads by a landslide, but regardless what comes our way, I hope we'll always be able to face things with confidence, strength, and determination to do what is right and what is best.

Here's to a beautiful start to 2020!  (And yes, Geoff made it to midnight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment