Monday, January 27, 2020

Christmas 2019

I love the excitement Christmas brings, the traditions associated with the holiday, and the time to reflect why the birth of Christ is such a joyous occasion.  I just wish Christmas came without deadlines, ha!  For some reason, this year Christmas felt very rushed and so extremely busy--and I cut more out than I have in a long time.  We we didn't make Christmas Cookies, no cards were sent, I bought a Gingerbread House kit and it is still in the box, and the only handmade gifts I did this year were pomegranate seed jars--and I didn't even paint all of the jars like I have in the past.  I also didn't keep up with evening devotionals every single night, but fortunately I do feel our children understand why we celebrate Christmas and more importantly, they understand that the Savior is an extremely loving and important person in our lives.

Below are the pictures I took with plans to print them out and put them in their little wood-house stocking holders...never happened.  But what did happen was time with family, thinking of others, and celebrating the Christ-child.













No comments:

Post a Comment