Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Painting Pots



I love planting flowers in the spring time--even though I don't have the best track record for keeping everything alive, I always approach each warm season with hope and optimism that this year will be a success, ha!



I also love painting pots!  I haven't done a ton of research on what paints I should be using, I'm finding the pots last about two years before they really start looking shoddy...



but it just gives me an excuse to paint more every other year or so, right?

Hylie really gets into craft projects...Eliana is still on the fence.  The day we painted pots, Eliana decided it was more fun to get on the playset, but we managed to get hers done in between climbing and sliding.






Then recently, the girls really enjoyed picking out which bloom was going to occupy their works of art.

Eliana's pot and flowers

Hylie also had to include a little sign in her pot so everyone knew her flower was a daisy.



I'm grateful to live in a world where we are surrounded with such beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment