I had a special treat of spending Mother's Day with my Mom this year!
Mom continues to bless me beyond measure, even though we are miles apart. I call her multiple times a week (okay, sometimes it's multiple times a day) and am always grateful to gain her insight and hear how she and Dad are doing. Mom is a constant example of commitment, hard work, living what you know, and giving to others of her time and talents. She is talented in so many aspects. Mom's music, art, baking/cooking, sewing, creativity, and ability to teach (to name a few) bless the lives of all who know her. Now that I have my own children, I appreciate even more how well Mom taught me the gospel and how to be true to your testimony of Jesus Christ. Thank you, Mom, for giving me opportunities to grow, for your nurturing, love, and example of how to do things right. I sure love you and aspire to be as strong as you are.
And I sure love being a mom. Hylie, Eliana, and Lillian are such blessings in my life. At the end of each day, I'm usually pretty exhausted, but I turn to Geoff and tell him how I wouldn't trade this for the world. I'm a lucky mom and an extremely lucky and blessed wife. Thanks, Geoff for being the best hero this sidekick could ever ask for.
No comments:
Post a Comment