15 Weeks
Yep, little Woodhouse #3 is on the way! We are all very excited and it's even more fun to see how Hylie can't wait for another sibling. She keeps asking if the baby can be a boy since she doesn't have a brother yet...we'll just see what happens! Eliana is, of course, clueless, but she is noticing that it's not as comfortable to snuggle on mom anymore.
This pregnancy has been very good to me, just a little bit of nausea the first 10 weeks, but ever since, I've been feeling great. My energy levels have even been higher than past pregnancies. We're praying this little one continues to develop healthy and strong and that we can have a full term pregnancy. Looking forward to another Woodhouse mid-October!

Ahhhhhh! So exciting! I still can't believe I haven't met #2. I better do that before #3 comes. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!! We're very happy for your family!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you and Geoff! You look amazing as always Diane! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete