Eliana celebrated 9 months at the beginning of September! Right now she's a major "Momma's girl". When Grandma and Grandpa Nelson were here for their visit, if I wasn't the one holding her, she would typically fuss--but Grandma and Grandpa figured out that if she was outside on a walk, she was a little more agreeable.
Right now, Eliana is showing no interest in crawling, but continues to like playing with anything that's not a toy, unless it's Hylie's toy! She also refuses to wear any hair bows. :(
She's been a stinker about naps and tries to get through the day without any--but by the end of the day she's pretty exhausted (and grumpy) so she'll easily go down for the night and sleep ALL NIGHT LONG! Sometimes a no-nap day can be pretty long and exhausting, but I'll take it if I get to sleep the night through!
![]() |
| Apparently, those fingers are still pretty tasty! |
When she started self-feeding, she would typically pick up the food with her left hand, grab it with her right, and then use her left hand to push her right hand up to her mouth. Ha ha! I was never able to get the entire scenario on video, but this one is pretty close:
Eliana is our sweet little snuggler, who enjoys being entertained by Hylie, and being held as much as possible!






She's gotten so big since seeing her! Her self feeding is so funny!
ReplyDeleteShe's gotten so big since seeing her! Her self feeding is so funny!
ReplyDelete