Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Eliana - 7 months

This little cutie turned 7 months at the beginning of July!



She's getting better and better at sitting up, she kind of skipped over the rolling over phase.  Let's hope that doesn't mean she'll go from sitting to walking and skip the crawling phase...





Don't you just want to squeeze her?


If there is something within two feet of Eliana, she will wiggle, grunt, reach and pretty much do ANYTHING (except roll over) to get that item in her hands...well, mouth.




I think it is so stinkin' cute when she sucks her bottom lip and her cheeks get even chubbier.

Solid foods are finally becoming an enjoyable experience.  For a little while Eliana would ONLY eat applesauce.  I tried feeding her sweet potatoes one time and she fussed and swatted the spoon so I figured she wasn't hungry.  To be sure, I pulled out the applesauce and once she tasted that on her lips, all the fussing stopped and she gobbled it all down!  Ha ha!  I was worried I had a picky eater on our hands, but now she has been eating (in addition to applesauce) peaches, bananas, and carrots.  (I'll be trying sweet potatoes again soon!)




She loves playing with her toys and being entertained by her big sister, Hylie.  I love that these two adore each other.  May this continue through all the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment