Super cute jumper made by Grandma!
This is what you get when you ask Hylie to smile...
This is by far, Hylie's ultimate favorite dress. Grandma Nelson made it from one of her bridesmaid dresses. I wore it when I was little and now (thanks to Grandma) Hylie gets to wear it. One day I came into Hylie's room and she was longingly staring at this dress hanging in her closet. She turned to me and said, "Cinderella doesn't have this beautiful dress, just Hylie." Ha ha! Thanks, Grandma, for this remarkable heirloom!



I love your posts! I especially love that Hylie is a girly girl! I hate that you are so far away :( I wish I could dote on those darling girls.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
How fun to have a girl! I love the dresses. Did you make the high waisted flower print? I love that one! I'd take it in my size!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have such a princess!!
ReplyDelete