So our little cutie is 16 lbs. 5 oz. and 25 1/2" long. She's growing like a weed and getting more and more adorable each day. She's starting to sleep better which is indeed a welcomed change! (But did I just jinx myself for typing about her improved sleep???) When Eliana does wake up in the middle of the night to eat, she rarely cries. I'll hear her start to snort and then coo, she definitely gets her calm mannerisms from her Dad!
She still just manages to roll from her back to her side and every once in a while she wiggles into a new spot on the floor.
Eliana has decided that she enjoys sucking on two fingers at a time...which two fingers varies.

Eliana also keeps her knees bent most of the time she's on the floor and turns her little feet so they touch. Okay, you're right, I find everything she does pretty cute. I'm her mom, it comes with the territory.
And for kicks, here's a little comparison of what Hylie looked like back in her 4 month days!



No comments:
Post a Comment