Dad drove out to Chicago to work on a few things around the house and then the three of us jumped in his car and headed back to Pittsburgh. The girls were so well behaved in the car, but I must admit I was worried what the trip was going to be like when 30 minutes into the drive Hylie stated, "Hylie all done with the car." Umm, not for quite a while, kid! Thankfully Dean and Andrea let us borrow their portable DVD player and it helped pass the time for Hylie.
It was wonderful being with everyone in PA and for Eliana to meet more family!
Grandma was a pro at getting giggles out of Eliana
Hylie had no problem inhaling all of Grandma's wonderful cooking! She even whipped up homemade pierogies and apple strudel while we were there. Yum!
Thanks for the wonderful visit! Looking forward to the next time we get to see you!
We LOVED having you here and LOVED meeting Eliana! That picture of PapPap holding her has to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun! I love the new picture. Your little family is adorable. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove you--
Mer