Eliana is becoming quite the chatter box. Most of the time it is extremely cute--unless it's 3:30 AM and you really just want to sleep. Ha ha! Lately, Eliana has not been sleeping well in her crib. She'll nurse in the middle of the night, fall asleep, but when I put her back in her crib she wakes up and just starts talking up a storm. I usually can't fall back asleep as she spouts her soulful sonnets, so I usually give in and go back to hold her. In just a few minutes she is out again, but then the whole routine starts over the second I put her back in her crib. Hmmm...who needs sleep anyways?
Eliana is also getting more giggly and aware of her surroundings. She's started grabbing at things and even gets a few things to her mouth from time to time--that is if her two little fingers aren't already there! She's also found a taste for knuckles and will gnaw on anyone's hands that are near. With the warmer weather coming around, Eliana's also showing a liking for the great outdoors!

No comments:
Post a Comment