However, my blessings of mother started the day I was born to my wonderful Mom. She always puts her children first, without complaint. When I think of all the things each of her six children were involved in growing up, I stand back in awe at how she was able to support each and every one of us by attending ball games, taking us to lessons, helping us with papers, applauding us at recitals and concerts, writing my brothers on missions, learning new skills and needs for Janna, and being there to listen, teach, and watch out for us. I don't know how she kept up with everything, but I didn't ever run out of clean underwear, always had a lunch at school, and we were always on time for church. She continues to be such a wonderful and supportive mother through calls and video chats, visiting as often as possible, and making sure all her grandkids get spoiled to the max. I sure love you, Mom and am tremendously blessed because of all you do and who you are.
Truly, I am the luckiest gal in the world.




No comments:
Post a Comment