Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Crafting with Smiles



Hylie loves making things--especially if it also includes making a mess!  She really enjoys coloring, painting, cutting with her scissors, and drawing smiley faces.




If you look closely, you can see that Hylie drew smiley faces on each of the balloons



Hylie doesn't limit her crafting to just crayons and paper.  One day as Hylie was wrapping up her lunch I heard her exclaim, "A smiley face!" and I came over to find this...



 Even Hylie's hair is its own expression of art.  No, her hair nor this photo have been altered, this is truly how Hylie wakes up some mornings!

And where's Eliana during Hylie's busy time?  She's usually hanging out with Mom or chillin' on her blankets just as adorable as ever!

2 comments:

  1. Your family is just beautiful! Love Hylie's creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crafty and creative! I'm very impressed with her smiley faces!

    ReplyDelete