Our front door was a piece of work. There were stickers on the window, finger prints and smudges all over the place and some type of stain splattered all over the bottom. I was anxious to give this puppy a nice makeover. So Geoff and I marched down to Home Depot (with Hylie in tow) and picked out some paint colors. We sure love having this beautiful door being one of the first sights visitors see when coming to our home!
Because the previous tenants took all (and we mean ALL) the shelving in the laundry room, we had our work cut out for us to get this room storage-ready. It cost us a pretty penny, but it feels good to have a fresh coat of (non-yellow) paint and rows of shelving so we could actually unpack the basement boxes! We sure are loving our home!


You guys are rockin' it! It looks GREAT! The one thing I don't like about before and afters is that no can see all the in-between where you worked so hard to get to the after! Having been there I commend all your hard work. It's paying off!
ReplyDeleteEverything's looking great! You're getting a lot done!
ReplyDeleteThe door looks a 1000 times better! I love the color. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThe door looks a 1000 times better! I love the color. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThe door looks a 1000 times better! I love the color. Great work!
ReplyDelete