Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hylie Highlights

As we continue to work on house projects and squeeze in a few get-aways while the weather is still nice, Hylie keeps herself busy with a few things like:

Finding her belly-button

Playing in moonsand.
(Moonsand = eight cups of flour + one cup of baby oil)

And strutting her stuff with this Winnie-the-Pooh walker.

Some friends let us borrow this toy and for several weeks Hylie wouldn't even let us put her near it--she showed absolutely NO desire for walking.  Just this past week she started warming up to the idea of walking with it and now it's one of her favorite past-times!  It will be just a matter of time that we hear the pitter-patter of her little feet running around instead of her little hands slapping the floor as she crawls.

3 comments:

  1. So I have to know, does she just play with the moonsand or does she or does she eat it?? It looks like fun but I swear Braddock would just be scarfing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a fun mom to whip up the moon sand! I was never that fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea - Yes, Hylie has tasted it. I figured after one incident of getting that stuff in her mouth she wouldn't eat it anymore, but somehow she still gets manages to eat some each time!
    Genevieve - I've never thrown birthday parties for 30+ kids or done joy school--just moon sand. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete