We had a lovely Memorial Day weekend where Geoff and I were able to get away to a park for the afternoon and enjoy a picnic and a nice walk.
Afterwards Geoff surprised me by taking me swimsuit shopping for an early birthday present! All the stores I had tried up until this point didn't have any maternity suits in stock, but Geoff called around and we found some places that had some to try on!
We are fortunate to have a pool in our townhome complex. Recently I've noticed Geoff and I have been experiencing some pretty different temperature preferences...so being able to escape to the pool on super hot summer days will be a treat.
That night we wanted to take a dip in the pool, but by the time I had gotten back from picking up a friend from the airport it was dark...and the temperature outside was in the low 60's. We thought we'd go for it anyways. Once I dipped my toes in I immediately chickened out, so we headed back in and had some hot chocolate to finish off the night.

You look beautiful in your swimsuit! I never had a maternity swimsuit because I could never pull it off. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute suit! And you're using the mugs we gave you for Christmas! ;)
ReplyDelete