On Sunday, June 3rd Geoff spent the morning helping out a little family in need, I went to run choir practice and then he and I met up to go to the Single's Ward so we could announce our institute class to all the summer new-comers. We enjoyed gabbing with friends there and then headed home.
Geoff let me know he wanted to take some pictures of us for my birthday, so we got home, grabbed the camera and tripod and headed out to find some good picture spots.
While we were taking pictures, Geoff kept checking his phone and kept moving us further and further away from the house...something was up.
Sure enough, I was right. We got back to the house to find this:
Meranda, Karen and Nila came over decorated the house AND made dinner. It was a pretty big surprise!
When we wrapped up dinner, Geoff and I got to participate in the monthly family video chat session where it was a treat to be sung to by the entire clan.
Afterwards, Geoff had one more surprise. For the past few weeks he had been working on a little piano number. So to end a wonderful birthday, he serenaded me on the piano with this:
...the video file is too big, once I figure out how to fix that problem, I'll publish the video.




LOVE the pics! You are looking SO good! And what a fun birthday surprise. Geoff pulled off another grand surprise. He's good!
ReplyDelete