This week we had some very positive follow-up appointments for my arthritis and the baby's heart. Ever since I've been on the higher dose of Prednisone, the swelling and pain have gone down significantly and I have been so grateful. On Wednesday, Geoff and I saw the Rheumatologist and immediately after went for the baby's echo-cardiogram check-up. All four heart chambers looked fantastic, the heart rate was wonderful, and the baby is even a little ahead of schedule in size. I won't mind if the little guy decides to slow down a bit to get back on track instead of ahead on the growth chart...
But we got another little peek at Baby Woodhouse in this last ultrasound which got us more and more excited for our bundle of joy.
 |
| On the left of the photo is a close-up of the baby's face. |
Even though everything is looking tip-top for this little one, the doctors will still be monitoring the heart every two weeks to make sure all is well and wonderful. Geoff and I are so grateful for modern technology that enables us to know what the best steps are for this baby and pray all will continue to go so smoothly.
We're glad everything looks good! You are in our prayers and we're so excited for you!
ReplyDelete