That's right, as my previous post mentioned, Geoff and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy. There aren't many followers on this blog, and if you do read it, this should be old news. :) We are due August 18th and look forward to the adventures a little family will bring.
It was fun sharing this news at school this week. Another co-worker let me know recently that she was pregnant, too, and that we are only a week apart! We were excited to find out we would be sharing this fun adventure and decided to tell the staff (students and family don't know yet) together. We wore matching outfits on Monday and at the end of the school day spilled the beans that we were Mom's-to-be--only to find out that ANOTHER teacher is expecting as well and is due a month after us! So let it be known, if you visit Walnut Hills Elementary, you might think twice before drinking the water.
| Marcia and I with our matching outfits...and bumps :) |

Congrats! I'm excited for you guys, and excited to discover your blog! Makes me feel like I'm not so far away from everyone. Good luck with the prego!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What exciting news!! I love the picture too - very cute way to announce (this is Tiona).
ReplyDelete