Monday, June 20, 2022

Summer Fun

Lillian floating


I love everything about summer.  The more relaxed schedule, the family time together, the time spent outside...the list could go on and on.  We all love going to the pool and spend a ton of time there.  I felt bad though because by the time we knew our summer schedule, the swimming lessons were all booked.  But Lillian and Eliana loved working on their floating abilities independently and all the kids definitely showed more strength in the water and expanded their skills.

 

Eliana floating


The kids still absolutely LOVE the sand pit at our local pool

The kids expressed wanting to do some 'art classes' during the summer break.  It was fun creating with all of them and I was glad they were willing to participate since I was the teacher. 😏






We also love getting in some park visits when the days aren't so crazy hot!






No comments:

Post a Comment