Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Chuck E. Cheese

 We accepted an invitation on July 21st to meet up with a Grandma in our ward who was bringing her grandson to Chuck E. Cheese.  As a child, I thought this place was one of the most epic places to experience.  As an adult, I decided that this place was one of the most epic nickel-and-dime-you frustrations...their system was definitely rigged to get the most money out of you and the manager definitely did her job to make that happen with our crew...but in the end, I had to remind myself that the kids were delighted to have spent an afternoon at this crazy place.



Eliana spent the majority of her time behind this wheel--she was digging the race car game!




What kid doesn't love buttons that actually do something when you push them?

As fun as all the games were, the biggest highlight of the day was when Eliana bit into her pizza and lost her first tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment