Sunday, June 20, 2021

Father's Day 2021


Anytime we have an extra excuse to express our thanks and appreciation for Geoff, we take it!  The girls especially get excited planning what to do to make sure their Dad knows how awesome he is.  Here they are presenting him with breakfast in bed on Saturday morning.


Geoff not only works hard to provide for our family, he also works hard to spend time with us.  We're grateful for all the laughs he brings, the lessons he teaches, and the love he gives.  The kids still look forward to and often have count-downs to "Daddy Day" (Saturday) where they know they'll have a bunch of quality time being silly, reading books, and playing video games.  I'm grateful I have this guy by my side as we figure out this parenting thing together.  We have our ups and downs and I'm thankful he is willing to learn with me when we're down and cherish the laughs when we're up. 





The girls helped design his shirt...I think he likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment