Wednesday, March 24, 2021

A Winter of Snow...and MORE Snow!

 Once the snow started to fall in early January, it didn't stop until the end of February!  We were buried in white for 2 solid months!  Geoff was a trooper keeping up with all the shoveling and the kids had a blast anytime we were able to get out and play.



After one of the more accumulative snowfalls, Geoff made an epic pile of snow so they could dig out a fort.  When the girls saw the massive snow pile, they got out their paper and pens to design the most elaborate fort I had ever seen--bedrooms, balconies, and even a kitchen!  But once the girls saw how much work was involved to dig out the fort, they settled on a cozy one room model.

Eliana checking out the roomy fort!



It wasn't what I deem "snowman snow", so Lillian and I did our best to construct an Olaf

Kyron wasn't sure what was going on

Poor Olaf got buried just a day or two later...









No comments:

Post a Comment