Sunday, January 31, 2021

Decking the Halls

The kids were pretty excited when we pulled out the Christmas decorations at the end of November.

Geoff and I thought this would be a fantastic way to set up our Christmas tree with Kyron on the loose!

 











Kyron loved the tree.  He thought it was a "new toy" display as well as a "ball dispenser".  I must admit, after the first day of having the tree up, I was ready to take it down.  Kyron was CONSTANTLY taking ornaments and chucking them around the house.  Most of our decor is plastic, but this kid was ruthless with how much he'd throw all over the place.  Fortunately, the novelty wore off, and he only bothered the tree from time to time for the rest of the month.










One night the kids all worked together to build a gingerbread house together.

And I didn't realize until I was finally making this blog post that I never got a picture of the finished house!

No comments:

Post a Comment