Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hylie's Last Day of Second Grade


At the end of May, Hylie had her last official day of Second Grade

Lisle Elementary held a car parade for all the kids to come return the school belongings, claim their personal belongings, and say good-bye to their teacher.


Hylie's teacher, Mrs. Pupillo chatting with a student social distancing style


When it was our turn to talk to Mrs. Pupillo, I completely forgot to snap a picture of she and Hylie together.  Luckily, a week or so later we were out on a walk and ran into Hylie's teacher--and she was so kind to have the photo op!

I can't help but wonder what school will look like this next year.  I'm hopeful the kids will have opportunities to learn and play together.  Irregardless, we are grateful for education and the joy Hylie has shown in learning and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment