Generally, our spring breaks are "stay-cations", so we didn't have any major plans that got scrapped because of the shelter-in-place order. We just had to hang out at home instead of venturing out to explore Chicago. The girls didn't seemed phased one bit by this and were pretty excited to give ideas on how they wanted to spend their time during the break from remote learning. At the top of the list: CRAFTS!
I don't know if coloring on foil is their new favorite thing because it looks so vibrant or if it's because they get to finally color with all of mom's sharpies!
I will never tire of the singing voices around the house. Glad I could capture one of these cute little snippets of song.
Doing some stop-motion movies together
Lillian is almost as passionate about play-doh as Hylie was at her age.
Luckily, I have plenty of crafting supplies on hand...for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment