Monday, October 15, 2018

Lillian's 2nd Birthday



We decided to celebrate this cutie pie on Saturday, October 13th and no one complained that we partied a day early!





No, the puppy in Hylie's arms is NOT real!  But it DOES bark and move.  Lillian wasn't too sure about it at first, but now it doesn't leave her side.  Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa, for her new little best friend.


Lillian immediately started dancing to the songs from the book Great-Grandma and Pap Pap gave her!


 While I was prepping dinner, I heard Lillian squeal, "I LOVE this thing!" as she doodled on her drawing board.  Kind of made my day.



We didn't practice blowing out candles...and we should have, ha ha!

Loving her chocolate cake!

She's officially the tallest 2-year-old of the family...



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday cute girl! She’s looking more and more grown up by the minute!

    ReplyDelete