Friday, March 30, 2018

Potty Trained?



The  minute we stopped having showings for our place, I put "Big-Girl-Panties" on Eliana.  It's been a roller-coaster ride, to say the least.  It only took her a few days to fill up her sticker chart to the point she could get her prized toy.  And I'm happy to report we have more successes than misses.  But it's not completely smooth sailing yet.  We still diaper her at night and every morning it's the same thing with Eliana proclaiming, "I don't want to put big girl panties on!"  I admit, I have to bribe/threaten her with: no shows, no snacks, and no new toy if you don't put them on.  So far it's worked.  Hopefully Eliana will truly embrace being a big girl and go on a longer streak of 3 days with no accidents...is that asking too much?  Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment