Thursday, March 1, 2018

Eliana update



Eliana is continuing to be an independent little soul.  She is in that phase where she wants to do everything all by herself, call all the shots, and won't take no for an answer.

Because we have our house on the market, potty training has been placed on the back burner, but we're trying to squeeze in preschool every once in a while.  It's fun watching her little mind figure things out, and she's even realizing here and there that it's okay for Mom and Dad to make some decisions around here!

Eliana writing her name for the first time.





Last weekend, the girls wanted to put curlers in their hair Saturday night.  Eliana actually kept her curlers in (usually she pulls them out while laying in bed) and was so excited to sport a fancy 'do!  When I was done with her hair, I told her she looked like Cinderella.  When Geoff came over to see her, he exclaimed, "Hi Cinderella!" and she replied, "Dad, I'm not really Cinderella, I'm Eliana!"





No comments:

Post a Comment