Monday, January 15, 2018

Quiet Book

Sitting down to blog is quite an accomplishment for me, so when I was able to actually finish a quiet book to give to Lillian for Christmas--I was ecstatic!  I started this project 4 years ago and got 4 pages done...and then it got shelved for all these years.  I truly and thoroughly enjoyed designing and creating each page and if I ever get some motivation (and time!) again, I hope to add to this book.








 This particular page shows what little brain power I had by the end.  Notice the last column of beads?  When Hylie was playing with the page, she turned to me and asked why there wasn't a number 15 to place with those beads...I honestly thought I had strung on 12 and didn't print any higher numbers!  Ha ha!













1 comment:

  1. I think we were all eyeing this from the bench behind you at Church. At least I was! It turned out SO cute! Way to go momma!

    ReplyDelete