Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017!

Having little ones to celebrate Halloween with is just so much fun!

Some friends of ours hosted a pumpkin carving party and we had so much fun!

Hylie's pumpkin

Eliana's pumpkin...she wanted her pumpkin to have glasses...my attempt was not even close to resembling any type of glasses, but she was content with it!

Hylie wanted to be Snow White this year, so I called up Mom and sure enough, she still had the Snow White dress she made for Janna!  Hylie was beside herself when she saw how amazing this costume is.  I had to hem it quite a bit...Janna and I were a little older when we wore it!


Eliana was so excited to be a "Super Baby".  Don't know what a super baby is?  Don't worry, most people don't.  Out of 172 "Dora the Explorer" shows, there are 2 episodes that have the super babies and Eliana just can't get enough of them!  I'm surprised we haven't worn out the DVDs from the library yet, because that's all she wants to check out when she gets to pick a show!  When I took Eliana to the fabric store with me to pick out her super baby cape, she fell in love with a fleece giraffe print (which has NOTHING to do with super babies).  But she knew what she wanted and I wasn't going to stop her!  I decided to iron a picture of Dora and the Super Babies on a shirt for Eliana's costume.  Eliana was pretty excited when she saw the finished shirt, but then she looked around and asked, "Where are my Super Baby pants?"  Ha ha!

Lillian wasn't super thrilled about keeping her Cabbage Patch doll wig on, but she humored us enough to get a few pictures!

We had a fun time at our ward's "Trunk or Treat" activity and went to a few houses on Halloween night for some goodies.



Eliana was cracking us up during the costume parade at the church, she kept drifting away from the line and was in her own personal parade, ha ha!


Yep, Lillian is kind of done with the costume part of Halloween, but she hasn't been complaining about all the extra treats!

 Getting ready to go out Halloween night!

Hylie was practically in tears when I told her it was too cold to not where something under or over her costume...and I'm not going to lie, I remember feeling the same way when I was little--it's no fun to wear a costume and then cover it with a coat!  So we put four layers of clothes on her...but she ended up sporting her coat towards the end anyway!


Dad getting ready to take these two cuties out to "Trick-or-Treat"!

And in case you wanted to learn more about Super Babies, here's a little clip of how the girls respond to the theme song!



1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO cute! I love reading your blog. One day I will get out there again and meet your newest 2 lol. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete