Monday, October 30, 2017

12 Months of Lillian




Lillian is definitely NOT slowing down!  She has her army crawl down pat, will repeat many sounds and syllables, on a good day you can get her to point to her nose, ears, and mouth, loves loves loves peek-a-boo, when she's getting her diaper changed on the changing table, she thinks she is so cute when she takes her clothes, drops them on the floor and then says, "uh-oh!", when an upbeat tune comes on you can usually find her dancing along, she's definitely in the phase of "when mommy is cleaning up that mess, I'll make this mess", she has an incredible appetite--but she also knows what she wants--if she sees some food that you're not offering her, she'll 'stiff-arm' you until you figure it out, she can pull herself up (but doesn't know how to get back down...this presents some problems every once in a while!), loves to hide things in people's shoes, she can chatter your ear off still, has cut 5 teeth, and is 100% a mama's girl!  Sometimes I feel like I can't even leave the room without her going into melt-down mode...but I know this won't last, so I'll take the snuggles anytime I can!




Here's a little video of Lillian while waiting for her eye appointment:



We got some wonderful news that her eyes are perfectly fine!  Here's hoping it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment